- 11 Days Trekking
- 1 Day 35 Minutes flight
- March - May
- September -November
- 13 Breakfast
- 11 Lunch
- 11 Dinner
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu
- 11 Night at Lodge
EBC Trek 14 Days (5364m/17598feet) is the best treks in the world and a very well-known adventure trek in Nepal. Tenzing Hillary Lukla Airport, Namche Bazar, Tengboche Monastery, Everest Base camp and Kalapather are the major attraction of this trek. We will see World Highest Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Pumori, Makalu and others Himalayas.
- Flight to Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla, one adventurous
- Sherpa Capital, trekkers Junction Namche Bazaar
- Sherpa culture and tradition, Monasteries, Flora and Fauna,
- Syangboche, Panoramic view of the Himalayas including Mt. Everest.
- Biggest Tengboche Monastery is a stunning view of Everest and other mountains.
- Kalapather, Nearest Viewpoint Mt. Everest and the other Himalayas.
- UNESCO world natural heritage site: Sagarmatha national park
- Mount Everest Base Camp, Close view of Khumbu Icefall
- Highest Mountain Mt. Everest (8848m) Lhotse (8516m) and Makalu (8463m)
EBC Trek 14 Days
EBC Trek 14 Days starts after flying from Kathmandu to Tenzing Hillary Airport in Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expedition route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. From Namche, we trek along a high traversing path where we have our first good views of Everest and then head towards Tengboche Monastery (3867m/ 12687 feet) in a clearing surrounded by rhododendrons. The monastery is structurally located on a ridge top with commanding views of the Everest landscape. The view from this spot, seen to best advantage in the morning, is an absolutely thrilling and stunning view of Everest (8848m/29029 feet) and others mountains. We then descend to the Imja Khola and continue to ascend to the villages of Pangboche (3930m) and Pheriche (4200m) or Dingboche (4358m) then finally approaching the Khumbu Glacier. We then follow the glacier, first to Lobuche. The views are spectacular as we continue ascending to Gorak Shep (5100m) for a breather. After that, we hike to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17598 feet) which will give a chance to have a closer spectacular Khumbu Icefall. We also have the opportunity to ascend KalaPathar (5550m/19209 feet) from where we can get awesome views of Everest (8848m/29029 feet), Lhotse (8516m/27940 feet), Ama Dablam (6814m/22356 feet), Nuptse (7864m/25801 feet), Pumori (7165m/23507 feet) and others Himalayan giants which literally numb your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye; and makes up for the lung-bursting climb that took you up there. You soon realize it was absolutely worth it. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
Himalaya Trip organize EBC Trek 14 Days. Everest Base Camp Lodge trek is cheaper in the cost than camping trek. You will sleep at Lodge and eat at a restaurant in Lodge.
Note: Due to the air traffic in Kathmandu Airport, All the flight will be operate from Ramechhap to Lukla and Lukla to Ramechhap in the peak season from March, April, May, and October and November. Other time of the year, you will fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Drive to Ramechhap from Kathmandu and Fly to Lukla, trekking to Phakding
Day 03: Trekking
Day 04: Hike to Everest View Hotel to see the World highest Peak Mt. Everest and the other Himalayas views, visit Khumjung village and back to Namche
Day 05-06: Trekking
Day 07: You will climb to 400m to 500m Nangkar Tshang Peak for acclimatizing, back to Dingboche
Day 08: Trekking
Day 09: Trekking to Gorakh Shep, Hike to Everest Base camp (5364m)
Day 10: Climb to Kalapather (5500m), trek down to Pheriche
Day 11 -12: Trekking
Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Ramechhap, drive back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
Arriving in Kathmandu
1340m, Kathmandu 30 minutes drive Hotel
You will land in Kathmandu and meet our representative from Himalayatrip.com at the arrival section of the Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA). After a short introduction, we will transfer you to your hotel in Kathmandu. You can visit our office for a brief orientation of the EBC Trek 14 days . You can prepare for the trek and stroll around the hotel in your spare time today. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu-Lukla flight and trek to Phakding
2610m, Phakding 3-4 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to the airport. From here, we will be taking a domestic flight of about 30 minutes to the starting point of the trek Lukla.
‘Lukla Airport or officially the Tenzing-Hillary Airport is one of the most adventurous landing strips of the whole world. At the height of 2840 meters, it is the busiest of four other regional airports in the Khumbu region. The flight from any airport of Nepal to here will treat you with amazing views of Himalayas, witness the change in landscape, and a thrilling experience to kick-start your journey to the Himalayas.’
After Landing, we will continue our first part of the EBC Trek 14 Days to Phakding. Walking beside the Dudhkoshi river, we will pass small villages and suspension bridges to reach Phakding. Overnight at a lodge in Phakding.
Phakding to Namche Bazar trek
3440 m, Namche Bazar 5-6 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Start your trek with a scenic sunrise view over the hills in Phakding village. Our destination for today is to Namche Bazar beside the Dudhkoshi River. We will pass through lovely villages of TokTok, Banker, Monjo, and Jorsalle where we can stop for a quick bite and rest. We will have our trek permits checked in Monjo village and continue our walk. In the latter half of the trek, we will get the first view of the Mount Everest of this trek nearing Namche. We can also have fantastic views of Thamserku and Konde from this part of our trek. You will reach Namche in the late afternoon and rest for the day. Overnight at a lodge in Namche.
‘Namche Bazaar is a large Sherpa settlement and the commercial hub of the Khumbu region. Situated at an altitude of 3440 meters from sea level this bazaar is the soul of everyday life in the Himalayas. With the views of Thamserku, Konde, Mt Everest, and other snow-capped mountains, most people like to extend their trip to spend more time here. Namche Bazar is also a great place to explore Sherpa culture and hear some mountaineering stories. Every Saturday morning Market day in Nameh, Namche Bazaar gears up for the weekly market fair which lights up the place. This fair puts the spotlight on the middle of the town, where traders from neighboring villages display their wares and essential goods to attract potential customers.
Overnight at a lodge in Namche.
Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
3880m, Everest View Hotel 3-4 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Acclimatization is a crucial factor whenever one is planning on a trekking session to destinations over 4000 meters of altitude. As we will reach about 5500 meters in elevation as the highest point of our trek, Namche is a perfect place to loosen up before pushing higher. Acclimatization is not only about rest but about preparing one's body to cope up with the new surroundings. Our day today will constitute of short hikes to some of the must-see places in the Khumbu region.
‘Early in the morning, we will take a short hike of about 1- 1.5 hours to the Everest view hotel (13000 ft) in Syangboche. This hotel is situated in an exceptional vantage point of viewing the Everest and also has the Guinness world record for the highest placed hotel in the world. The picture perfect background combined with a heartily breakfast here will make your hike complete here.’
‘Our next hiking destination of today is to the nearby Khumjung village. About an hour of the hike from Namche will take us to the lively village of Khumjung. We will visit the Edmund Hillary School and the Khumjung Monastery here. The Edmund Hillary School was the first project in the Khumbu region of the Himalayan trust of the Nepal government and Sir Hillary in 1961 AD. This school serves all the educational needs of the local children and is a delight to visit.’
‘The Khumjung Monastery in village is famous for the remains (scalp) of local Himalayan legend 'Yeti' about 300 years old. Sir Edmund Hillary carried the scalp across the globe for inspection by experts and zoologist. However, despite the local beliefs, there were no scientific conclusions about the big furry scalp. You can also view paintings and many religious components in the monastery.’
After returning from these visits, you can take a short tour of Namche Bazar. As the only well-facilitated settlement in this trail to base camp, you can visit bakery, pubs and other places here. Overnight at a lodge in Namche Bazar.
Namche to Tengboche trek
3860 m, Tengboche 5-6 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
We will start early and trek to the Tengboche today. Commencing the trek, we will do a steep ascend, and the trail relaxes a little bit from here. We will have a gentle and flat path to the Kyangjuma village at an elevation of 3,55o meters. Taking a brief break here, we will have a gradual downhill walk to PhunkiTenga. The views get better as we head near to Tengboche. After a final uphill trek, we will reach Tengboche in the afternoon. Before dinner, we will pay a visit to the Tengboche monastery here.
‘Tengboche monastery or DawaCholingGompa is the largest and most significant Tibetan Buddhist monastery in the Khumbu region. The original monastery was built in 1916 ad and is the reflection of the Rongbuk Monastery in Tibet. The monastery we see now was built 1993 (and completed in 2008 ad) and is the central attraction of UNESCO world heritage site of Sagarmatha National Park. The chortens and small shrines around the Monastery reflect Buddhism as well as the culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the locals here. The sunset view from the monastery over the Himalayas is an amazing and memorable experience here. The monastery will open every day 3pm for pray.
Return to the lodge and rest for the day after visiting the monastery. Overnight at a Lodge in Tengboche.
Tengboche to Dingboche trek
4410 m, Dingboche 4-5 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
We can view the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, and Nuptse mountains early in the Morning. After breakfast, we will begin our trek to Dingboche. Take a brief break in Diboche and slowly to Pangboche. From here we will walk for an hour and so to reach Shomare. From here our trail goes steeply up to the village of Dingboche. We will see more of the mountain vegetation and flowers as we move up to our destination of today. The view of AmaDablam Mountain is very close and pristine from this section of the Everest base camp trek trail. Overnight at a lodge in Dingboche.
Acclimatization day in Dingboche
4900m, Nangsar Tshang Peak 3- 4 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
At an altitude of 4410 meters, Dingboche is strategically the best place to acclimatize before the Base camp trek. There are a couple of perfect day hike paths here which will help you to cope up with the higher altitude in coming days.
‘After breakfast, we will climb about 400 to 500 meters to the NangsarTshang Peak. This climb is a bit steep and challenging. However, the magnificent views of mountains surrounding you are incredible to make up for it. After returning from the ascent of NangsarTshang, you can explore and watch the local lifestyle in Dingboche. ‘
The InjaRiver flows on the eastern side of the village where you can have some peaceful time.
The weather here is calm and sunny so you can have a great view, unlike other villages of alternate trails to the base camp. Overnight at a lodge in Dingboche.
Dingboche to Lobuche trek
4910 m, Lobuche 5 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
We will trek to the Lobuche village today after breakfast and a warm Tibetan tea at Dingboche. Our trail to Lobuche is snow-covered most of the section after Thokla. The steep climb follows up with a relaxed one and finally ends in Lobuche. It is a significant place in the higher Khumbu region from where the supplies to the base camp. Climbers and mountaineers love to hang out in Lobuche and spend some time here, before climbing other mountains around here. You can get a clear view of Lobuche Peak, Pumori, and the Nuptse from the village. Overnight at a lodge in Lobuche.
In the afternoon, you have a option to explore around Khumbu glacier or Italian Pyramid.
Lobuche to Everest BC , and GorakShep trek
5364 m, Everest Base Camp 7-8 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
After your breakfast early in the morning, we will head out for a trek to the GorakShep. GorakShep is only 2-3 hours of a typical hike with some obstinate sections between them. After having lunch here, we will continue our trek to the Everest Base Camp. The walk is slow and gradual walk alongside the Khumbu glaciers. The views of the fantastic mountains Khumbutse and Lingtren up close is one to remember for a long time ahead. After reaching the base camp, we will spend some time there and return to GorakShep today.
‘The southern base camp of the Everest is the main base to climb the highest peak of the earth from the southern ridge. We can meet the Mountaineers going for the summit or those returning after the climb here, hear their stories and motivate ourselves here. We can view the Khumbu icefall while hiking to the base camp and back from GorakShep. The trail leading to the top of the Everest (8848 m) runs above this beautiful icefall and is considered the most thrilling section of the whole climbing expedition. We can enjoy this entire phenomenon of nature walking beside the Khumbu glacier and enjoying the gorgeous Icefall over it in this mesmerizing trek.’
Overnight at a lodge in GorakShep.
GorakShep to Pheriche, Kala Patthar hike back to Pheriche
5550 m Kalapather 7-8 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
We will walk to the top of a hill from GorakShep early in the morning and reach the viewpoint of Kala Patthar for a Himalayan sunrise over the Everest.
‘Kala Patthar is notably one of the best viewpoints in the Himalayas. The 360-degree panoramic view from the base of the mountains around us makes our valiant effort to reach here worth every step. From the top of a hill here, you can get a magnificent and closed view of Mt Everest, Lhotse, Pumori, and Nuptse. It is the highest point of the Everest base camp trail and also the highest point you can navigate without a climbing permit. Kala Patthar gives you a full package of Everest's delightful vista that you can remember forever. The prayer flag in the Kala Patthar will welcome you there. The picturesque landscape alongside the Khumbu glacier is one to remember too.’
You will spend some quality time here and return to GorakShep for breakfast. After resting for a while, we will start our trek of today to the settlement in Pheriche. From the top of Kala Patthar, we will be losing about 1,300 meters in elevation so the latter half of it will be more relaxed and comfortable one. Passing by the village of Lobuche and Thokla we will reach Pheriche after 5-6 hours of descent. Overnight at a lodge in Pheriche.
Pheriche to Namche trek
3440 m, Namche Bazar 6-7 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
After breakfast, we will trek to the Namche bazar from Pheriche today. Our trail is mostly descending in this portion of the trek with some steep sections in different areas. The view of the green hills and the shift of vegetation diversity from today’s trek are impressive. Making brief breaks, gulping some energy bars, and snacks in the villages of Shomare, Pangboche, Tengboche, and PhunkiTenga in the path, we will reach Namche in the late afternoon today. After arriving here, you can chill in the pubs and do some Himalayan souvenir shopping in the markets here. Overnight at a lodge in Namche Bazar.
Namche to Lukla Trek
2840m, Lukla 6-7 hours walk B,L,D Loge
Today is the last day of trekking in the Himalayas, and we will head towards Lukla village from Namche today. The trek is gradual descend and surrounded with small patches of rhododendron forest in the way. We will take brief stops in between and enjoy the view of the landscape and nature in this part of the trail. Passing by the villages of Jorsale, Monjo, Benkar, TokTok, Ghat, Phakding, and Chheplung, we can revisit some of the earlier destinations and locals here. After some more downhill trek from Chheplung, we will reach Lukla village. Overnight at a lodge in Lukla.
Lukla to Kathmandu flight
1340m, Kathmandu 30 minutes flight B Lodge
We will take the flight from Lukla returning to the Kathmandu valley today. In the spare time before the flight, you can visit some of the nearby villages and shrine from Lukla. Our 30-minute flight from Lukla is a great way to turn back and enjoy the Himalayas for one last time in this tour. After landing in Kathmandu, we will drive you to your hotel. In your spare time today, you can visit some nearby attraction from your hotel. In the evening, you can head for some of the souvenir shopping in Thamel market. You can enter some local pubs and bars to experience Nepali cuisine, drinks, and music. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure to your home country
We will have a short farewell breakfast program today where you can give us feedback and some good/bad experiences of the trek. We will drive you to the Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) couple of hours before the flight. Return home with some fantastic memories of the 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek by Himalayatrip.com.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus depending on group size.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entrance fee.
- Kathmandu - Ramechhap - Kathmandu by vehicles.
- Ramechhap- Lukla - Ramechhap flight ticket with Airport departure tax.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and trekkers 2:1 porter.
- Guide and porters: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary, flight ticket, and equipment etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Apple and Pomegranates etc.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use every day to check your oxygen level and pulse in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Himalaya Trip T-short.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
- 13% government VAT and official charge.
Whats not Included?
- International airfare and visa fee (15 Days US$30 and 30 Days US$50).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks like tea, coffee, Coke, Fanta, mineral water, boiled water, hot shower, battery charge etc.
- Your trekking gears.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for guide and porters.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes! Customize this trip
Great time on my walk to Everest Base Camp Trek
I had a great time on my walk to Everest Base Camp Trek from Nepal Hidden Treks Team.
I have many positive comments and the main ones are:
– You were very efficient and helpful before I arrived, answering all my questions promptly and effectively so I knew what to expect when I arrived.
– I was met at the airport as planned, had a good briefing from you at the hotel and the hotel was comfortable.
– Everything happened as planned and it was a good timetable enabling me to to walk at my own pace and to properly acclimatise to altitude on the way up.
– My guide, Om Gurung, was excellent and very attentive. He obtained single accommodation for me every night and always checked that I had everything I needed before he looked after himself. When I was unwell on the way down he carefully monitored me, gave me throat tablets and did everything he could to ensure I was comfortable.
– My porter, Bikas, also did a very good job and was always helpful and pleasant.
– The standard of the lodges was good. The only comment is that often the washing facilities were sometimes very limited and at some lodges only consisted of a tap low down beside the toilet! This is not a comment about your company as I think it applies whichever company one uses. It is just difficult to understand why the washing facilities are often so limited and in short supply when all other features of the lodges are very comfortable!
– The price of the trek was competitive compared to some companies but the standard of care was equally good.
, November 8, 2019
How And Where Can We Process Nepal's Visa ?
You will get on arrival Visa in Kathmandu International Airport . If you fill up this form Department of Immigration Nepal and bring it with you from there. It will be much faster and avoid the long queue.
Visa Fee required to obtain Tourist Visa from Nepalese diplomatic agencies and entry points:
- US $ 30 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
- US $ 50 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
- US $ 125 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
Regardless of the provision stated in 1(a) and 1(b), tourists with passport from South Asian
Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations aren’t required to pay visa fee for 30 days.
However, Indian nationals do not require visa to enter into Nepal.
What Foods Can We Aspect During The Trek ?
The Lodges have Menu; you will have your own choice. The foods are hygienic. But it is not like cities foods. Non-veg food are not recommend. It is not hygienic.
- Breakfast: Simple Breakfast (Eggs any item hasbrown potato, toast or Gurung or Tibetan Bread, Pancake, Muesli, Oat Porridge etc.)
- Lunch: Nepali Thali (Plain Rice, Lentil soup, Potato Curry, Green Vegetable, Papadam,Tomato Hot spicy, Chicken curry optional), Macorani , Spaghetti, Potato item, Mo.Mo or dumpling, Pizza, Friend Rice, Fried Noodles, French fries etc.
- Dinner: Nepali Thali (Plain Rice, Lentil soup, Potato Curry, Green Vegetable, Papadam,Tomato Hot spicy or pickle, Chicken curry optional), Macorani , Spaghetti, Potato item, Mo.Mo or dumpling, Pizza, Friend Rice, Fried Noodles, French fries etc.
- Dessert: Fresh Fruit (Apple, orange, pomegranates, Banana with any seasonal fruit) serve as sweet dessert.
Note: All the drinks soft, hot, hard drinks are not included.
When Is The Best Time To Do This Trek?
We organize this trek every day in whole year. But if you are planning to do this trek at the best time. We recommend you following time.
- Winter (December – February): This is coldest time of the year. It will be difficult to trek because of there will be heavy snow.
- Spring (March – May): This is best time to trek on EBC trek. You will have wonderful weather with warm temperature. You will also have chances to see the Rhododendron flowers.
- Summer (June – August): This is monsoon in Nepal. There is chances of raining every day and it will be cloudy. There is chances to cancel the flight. The rain poncho or rain jacket is needed.
- Autumn (September – November): This is another best time to do this trek. After the raining season. It will be fresh and clear weather will be appear. It will be warm temperature.
- Trekking boots (If new boots are purchased, “break them in” to avoid blisters) and spare laces
- Hat (Warm),scarf and gloves
- Trousers (Warm trousers are useful higher up in the mountains in the morning and at night.
- Running shoes, sandals or thongs (To wear in the camp at night or when your boots are wet).
- Shorts and trousers
- Wool-blend socks, liner socks and under wear(three pairs)
- Thermal underwear
- Fleece jacket
- T-shirts (two or three) and long sleeved shirt with collar (long sleeved – shirt is particularly suitable for avoiding sun burn.)
- Laundry soap powder or bar
- Toilet paper
- Sunscreen (SPF 20+) and lip bal
- Pocket knife
- Iodine ,water-purification tablets or filter
- Insect repellent ( for lower elevation)
- Stuff sacks
- Back pack
- Sleeping back and silk liner
- Water bottle
- Torch (flashlight),spare batteries and bulbs
- Duffle bag
- Down jacket or down vest
- Camera ,memory card and battery charger( spare batteries)
- Books and magazines
- Trekking poles
- Quick- drying camp towel
- Day pack (This is a small rucksack to carry personal requirements for the day e.g. toilet items,cameras, towel, soap, chocolate bar etc.)
- 2-4 large plastic bags: to separate clean clothes from dirty ones
- Personal medical supplies
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: We want to do Everest Base Camp Heli tour from Namche , is that possible combine with this trek ?
Some trekkers desire to see the whole trail of Everest Base Camp with Himalayas view from Helicopter. You can do Everest Base Camp tour by Helicopter from Namche with extra cost. This will be the life time experience with amazing Himalayas views and chances to see all the trail where you have been.
After the main highlights Namche Bazaar, Everest View Hotel, Tengboche, Kalapather and Everest Base Camp trek, you have a option to take a Helicopter back to Lukla from Everest Base Camp. This will be extra activities of the trek with amazing experience. If you want, you have this choice on the way back with extra cost.
If you desire to do this trek only couples, friends, family private trek, we will organize private trek at your desire date. The price will be same as group joining.
You will take necessary gears with you on the trek. The remaining gears, you will store at your Hotel in Kathmandu or in my office in Kathmandu. It is free of cost.
I prefer the remaining payment cash US dollar, Euro , Pound Sterling, Nepali currency etc. If you pay by credit card, it takes some time to collect in my bank account and you will charge extra 4%.
We have different options to make the deposit. You may choose according to your convenient. They are Bank Transfer, Credit card payment, Western union etc. For the online credit card payment, kindly go through this link of Nepal Hidden Treks , this is the easiest way to make the payment. If you use bank transfer, I will send it you by email.
We are so pleased to organize your trek. Please, kindly scan or photo of passport copy, passport size photo by email or WhatsApp +977-9851196388 and deposit 25% of total amount. We will confirm your booking.
According to this package, we organize this trek in above price. If you want to add extra days or reduce the days, The EBC trek 14 Days cost will be different.
According to this package, we have EBC trek 14 Days itinerary for 14 days. If you have own itinerary in your mind, you may follow according to your desire itinerary.
We organize this trek whole year. But the best season for EBC trek 14 Days is March to May and September to November.
Yeah, it is possible to do Short Everest Base Camp trek. According to short Everest base camp trek, you will trek up to Everest Base Camp and on the way back, you take a helicopter back to Lukla.
If you want to avoid the same trail on the way back, it is also possible to go to Gokyo Valley on the way back. If you choose Everest Circuit Trekking option, you will not walk back same trail on the way back. Everest Base Camp with Gokyo lakes combine trek.
Yeah, Due to air traffic in Kathmandu airport all the flights operate from Ramechhap for Lukla. You will drive from Kathmandu to Ramechhap and fly to Lukla. It is around 132km from Kathmandu to Ramechhap and 4 hours drive on B.P. highway to reach there.
12 days Everest Base Camp trek is from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. It does not include arrival and departure, Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu. If you want to book your own Hotel, you may choose this option.
EBC trek 14 Days is including day 01 arrival and day 14 departure. The above price is based on EBC trek 14 Days.
We provide sleeping bag and down jacket. You can buy rest trekking gears in Kathmandu.
You can buy Nepal NCELL or NTC Sim Card on the arrival of Airport. You can use it all the way to Mount Everest Base Camp for the phone call. The data will work up Tengboche. Everest Link is available for Internet.
If you are more than 2 people, we organize private trek at your desire date. The price will be same as group joining.
There is Bank, ATM and Money exchange in Lukla and Namche. After that no any Bank or ATM or money exchange during this trek. You have to take extra Nepali rupees from Kathmandu.
Hot Shower is available on the trek. You can have shower by paying extra charge.
- Ask permission to photograph people.
- Do not remove or purchase antiques, it is illegal.
- Avoid wearing revealing clothes and avoid outward displays of physical affection.
There are available of natural spring water. You can use the spring water by putting water purifying tablet or use a filter. It is also possible to buy mineral water and boiled water.
Electricity is available in all the places. You can charge your Camera and Mobile Phone.
The highest point of this trek is Kalapather (5550m) and Everest Base Camp (5368m) . We give this trek grade 4. Grade 1 is easiest and grade 5 is hardest trek.
Yeah, Internet or WIFI is available on this trek. But you have to pay to use WIFI .
The Lodges or Tea Houses do not have enough blanket, you have to take sleeping bag with you.
We provide one twin bed private common room for 2 people. You have to share Toilet and Bathroom.
If you are alone , you will trek with a guide cum porter at the same price. The guide cum porter will carry your backpack and lead this trek. He also communicate in English. If you take a this option, you can start any dates.