Mera peak (6654m/21831feet) is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The walk from Lukla through the Sherpa regions of the remote Hinku valley is an unforgettable experience. This peak is located south of Everest in the Hinku valley and is relatively easier to climb than most other peaks. Standing proudly erect at an altitude of 6654m, Mera Peak is the most popular climbing destination. This fairly challenging climbing has been designed to cater to trekkers adventure needs to explore Mera peak from length to breadth. The peaks visible includes Mt.Everest (8848m), Lhotse(8516m), Cho-oyu (8201m), Makalu(8463m) , Kanchenjunga(8698m), Nuptse(7855m), Amadablam (6812m) and Chamlang (7319m) amongst many more above 6000m to below 8000m. This program allows sufficient time for any reasonably physically fit person to make a comfortable ascent of this most spectacular of the Nepalese trekking peaks.
Best time for this trip would be from September to December and March to May.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Fly to Tenzing Hillary Airport , Lukla.
Day 03-14: Trekking and Climbing
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Mera Peak Climbing Permit.
- Sagarmatha national park fee .
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Tea house and Tent Camp accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking experience Climbing Sherpa,Cook and required porters.
- Equipment such as Tent, Ice ax, Rope, Ices crow, Snow bar.
- Garbage Deposit.
- First Aids Kit.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Trekking /Climbing guide/porters/other staffs: Salary, Insurance, Equipment, Meals and Accommodation etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- International airfare and visa fee (15 days for USD$25 and 30 days for USD$4O).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gears & clothing (also available on hire).
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for staffs.