Helambu trek is suitable for those who do not have much time to spend and old people but a burning desire to observe the beauty of Langtang Himalayan range closely. This trekking will be absolutely fit for them. It is not necessary to be physically fitness to do this trekking. Helambu Trekking is 75km north from Kathmandu. The Helambu area is surprisingly peaceful and calm. The Sherpa villages of Helambu due north of Kathmandu valley presents an easy getaway. This area because of its low elevation and the Sherpa villages make it an interesting loop.This trekking is basically familiar for sherpa culture and life style.Starting with a short drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal the trail to Chisapani and Helambu climbs on to the Shivapuri ridge from where there are sweeping views of the central Himalayas. Following a ridge-line the trek heads north to Thare Pati before turning east to Melemchi Gaon and Tarke Gyang the principle villages of this area. You can take Helambu onto the end of the langtang or Gosaikunda trek, crossing into Helambu via the high altitude passes at Lauribina La (4610m) or Ganja La (5106m).
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Drive and trekking
Day 03-05: Trekking
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal by Car and Thimbu to Kathmandu by Public Bus.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One fluent English speaking professional government register certificate holder local familiar trekking guide and require porters.
- Guide and porters: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary and equipment etc.
- All government tax and official charges.
- Langtang National park fee and tims card.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- International airfare and Visa fee ($25 for 15days and $40 for 30days).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your trekking gears.
- All the drinks like coke, fanta, mineral water ,boiled water etc.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for guide and porter.