3 Days Hiking
September - May
- 2 Breakfast
- 3 Lunch
- 2 Dinner
1 Night Lodge in Chisapani
1 Night Hotel Nagarkot
PRICE STARTS FROM
Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek is designed to provide you a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. Chisapani, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel are the major attractions of this trek.
- Nice hiking trail from Sunjarijal to Chisapani
- Himalayas View from Chisapani
- Sunrise and Himalayas view from Nagarkot
- View from Dhulikhel
Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek starts after one hour driving from Kathmandu to Sundarijal. It takes 4 hours walking to Chisapani. Your first destination is Chisapani where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the clamor of city and your interaction with the villagers will add another experience. Nagarkot is second destination at an altitude of 2175m. It is 7 hours walking from Chisapani to Nagarkot. The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east. Dhulikhel is your next destination. It takes 5 hours walking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel can be very exhilarating and enriching experience. After that, you will one hour and 30 minutes drive back to Kathmandu.
1. Kathmandu - Sunjarijal - Mulkharka - Chisapani
2. Chisapani - Chauki Banjyang -Jarsing pawa - Nagarkot
3. Nagarkot - Dhulikhel - Kathmandu
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal for one hour. Trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani (2300m.) it is 4 hours hiking to Chisapani And then overnight at Lodge.
Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about 7 hours walking. We start from Chauki Bhanjyang, you continue the charming trails leading towards Nagarkot (2175m) and then overnight at Hotel.
After nice mountains view and sunrise,we start hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel takes six hours. Dhulikhel, a glut of cultural diversities, traditional practices, lush vegetation and rich bird life unfolds before you. Dhulikhel (1440m.) is a small town of Newar with a long history. From Dhulikhel, we drive to Kathmandu.
Optional: You have option to end this trek at Changunarayan Temple. This is alternative route of Dhulikhel. Changuranayan Temple is one of the oldest Temple and listed on World heritage site. Walking distance is shorter than Dhulikhel. It takes 3-4 hours walk from Nagarkot to Changunarayan Temple.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Dhulikhel-Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) tea/coffee .
- 1 Night Lodge accommodation in Chisapani.
- One professional government certificate holder trekking guide.
- Trekking guide: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
Whats not Included?
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for hiking guide .
Not satisfied with this itinerary?Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes! Customize this trip
This is the short and easy trek around Kathmandu. You do not need any special gears.
I recommend you, Hiking shoes, Trousers, Socks, light jacket, T-shirts or long-sleeved T-shirt, Sunscreen (SPF 20+), Backpack around 35 liters, Toilet Paper, Quick- drying towel, sun hat, water bottle etc.