Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is short and easy trek ,an unobstructed view of the of Annapurna , Dhaulagiri range and beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the view of pokhara valley.
The journey to Dhampus village, one of the paradises of Nepal, begins from Phedi village, nearly a 30 minutes drive from beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara. From here one trek alongside beautiful views of golden rice terraces the vast expanse of the Annapurna Mountain range. This 2 hours climb to Dhampus continues through magnificent rhododendron forest nesting various species of birds to the village of Chandrakot, inhabited by the warm-hearted and hospitable Gurung People. Sarangkot lies at the altitude of 1592m. This mountain sits north of Pokhara overlooking the valley and Fewa Lake. Just a short scenic hike through small villages and jungle from the main tourist area of Pokhara, or a 30 minute can drive to get there. Sarangkot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Fishtail and also beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley and fewa lake.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)tea/coffee.
- Lodge accommodation in Dhampus and Sarangkot.
- one english speaking government certificate holder trekking guide .
- Entrance fee.
- Pokhara-Phedi by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Trekking guide: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- Hotel and Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for trekking guide.