Jungle Walk, Elephant Safari, Canoe,Tharu Stick dance
Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
PRICE STARTS FROM
- Explore the Chitwan National Park
- Elephant Safari
- Jeep Drive
- Elephant Herd
- Observe more than 500 Asian one horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tigers
- Discover the unique tradition and culture of Tharu people
- Boating/Canoeing Trip
- Elephant Briefing
- Bird Watching
- Nature Walk
- Swimming and Elephant Bathing
- Tharu Stick Dance
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
The Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal's first National Park, Chitwan National Park is undeniably one of the best experiences. Chitwan National Park was established in 1973 and covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of the Narayani and Rapti rivers and settled the status of a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 sq. km and is located in the subtropical inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal in the Chitwan district. In altitude, it ranges from about 100 meters (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 meters (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills.
Chitwan National Park is one of Nepal's most popular tourist destinations. On the edge of the national park, Sauraha is a well-known spot for tourists accessible within a 20-minute drive from Bharatpur Airport. We can get to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu by flight to Bharatpur airport which is 25 minutes or 146 km by road 5 hours drive. There are many Resorts and hotels to accommodate inside and outside the park. The activities can be done by staying outside the park and inside the park.
Jungle safari in Chitwan National is one of the most popular activities in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is home to more than 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and Bengal Tigers. This is also the home to around 600 plant species, 50 mammals, 526 birds, and 49 amphibians and reptiles. You will discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, of pre-historic rhino and lumbering elephants, crocodiles, pythons, and deer; brilliantly colored birds including waterfowl, Brahminy ducks, pintails, bar-headed geese, cormorants, woodpeckers, hornbills, peacocks, peahens, floricans, red-headed trogons, and many others.
Another important factor adding to the Chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture and tradition, and heart-touching Tharu Dance. You will do many activities like Jungle Safari on the elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive bird watching, etc. Here you will travel through open grassland and dense forest on an elephant back and while doing this you will come across different wild animals including rhinos, different kinds of deer, wild boars, and in rare cases, tigers.
You can go deep into the heart of the park, viewing some of the rare species of flora and fauna. You can also go on foot into the park escorted by our well-trained guide who will interpret to you the concealed secrets of the jungle. Chitwan jungle safari is certainly an adventure that the whole family can enjoy.
Departure to Hotel from Kathmandu Or Pokhara Or Lumbini Or Birgung by any Vehicles On Your arrival at Chitrasari tourist bus station, our staff will receive all guests or directly arrived at Hotel .
- Transferred to Hotel where you will be offered refreshments & be given a briefing on our services with jungle activities.
- Welcome drink
- Tharu Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and Lifestyle of the Tharus
- Panoramic Sunset view from our hotel, on the bank of the Rapti RiverCamp fire
- Dinner at guest's Choice time
- Culture Program (Tharu Stick Dance)
Wake up call with & Bed tea/coffee
- Canoe ride on the Rapti River with bird watching and jungle walk, An excellent opportunity to see the wild animals, small mammals, and birds and have the wild
sightseeing, accompanied by our experienced naturalists and wildlife trackers.
- Excellent photographic opportunities are plentiful. An excellent opportunity to see a great many species of birds found in Chitwan National Park.
- Visit to Elephant Breeding Centre
- Elephant Ride (For an Hour) An excellent opportunity to get the lifetime experience on the Elephant Back and to see the Wildlife of The Park
- Panoramic Sunset view from our hotel, on the bank of the Rapti River
Bed Tea or Coffee with wakeup call
- Bird watching in our hotel's compound (many species of birds in our hotel's compound)
- Departure for onward journey to Kathmandu or Pokhara Or anywhere by any Vehicles
Note:-*All Schedule and timings are subject to change according to the season*
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea/coffee.
- Chitwan National Park fees.
- 2 Night Hotel in Chitwan.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All the schedule program such as elephant safari, Tharu stick dance,and expert guide.
- All the official charges and government taxes.
Whats not Included?
- Hard and soft drink like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, beer etc.
- Meals in on the way.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes! Customize this trip
Available of the trip
We organise small group private trip. If you are 2 or more people in your group, you may book any dates.
The travel insurance is need in case of any emergency. It is recommend to have. If you are doing short and low elevation trek, you can do normal insurance. But if you are doing high altitude or adventure trek, you should have emergency rescue.
Last Minute booking
Normally, trekkers plan the trip before 3-9 months. Some trekkers decide the trip in last minutes. It is also possible to book your trek at last minutes. For the Last minutes booking, you need to make a full payment.
Tipping is highly expected. Our staffs try their best during the trip. After the trip, Tipping is expected. It is not fixed amount or percentage. We recommend the tipping according to their services.
When you are travelling, the safety is most important. For the safety of our clients, we trained our guide and porters. They are all register trekking / Tour / Climbing guide and experience porters.
Extra personal expenses
For the extra expenses, it is good to bring USD / Euro / Pound Sterling or ther currency. You may change to Nepali Rupees (NPR) at Tribhuwan International Airport or near your Hotel in Kathmandu. You will use only Nepali rupees during the trip.
Accept few countries , you will get on arrival Nepal’s Visa at the Tribhuwan International Airport or Nepal board. I recommend to fill up Nepal Visa online form and bring it with you. It will be faster and easy for you and visa fee is recommended to bring cash US dollar. You can’t pay by using credit card.
Trip extension or Itinerary Disclaimer
We organize small group private trip. The trip extension is possible but you have to figure out when you booking the trip.
Group joing and Fixed departure
Most of the time, we have small group private trip. Group joining or fixed departure will be available only at the clients request.
You are not taking all the lugguage on the trek. You will take only necessary gears on the trek and rest of the gears, you will store at your Hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara or in our office in Kathmandu. All the Hotels have free lagguge store services. It is more convinent to store at your Hotel.
- Ask permission to photograph people.
- Do not remove or purchase antiques, it is illegal.
- Avoid wearing revealing clothes and avoid outward displays of physical affection.
- Do not anything to disturb environment or wild animals.
Normally, domestic flight is not on time. If you have international flight with domestic connection flight. It is always better to keep some gaps.
For the Booking, we need passport copy, passport size photo by email or What's App and 20% deposit.
Why Himalaya Trip ?
- Fast response
- Recommended on TripAdvisor
- Trained guide
- Local or reasonable price
- Small group private Trip