Jungle Walk, Elephant Safari, Canoe,Tharu Stick dance
Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
PRICE STARTS FROM
- Explore the Chitwan National Park
- Elephant Safari
- Jeep Drive
- Elephant Herd
- Observe more than 500 Asian one horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tigers
- Discover the unique tradition and culture of Tharu people
- Boating/Canoeing Trip
- Elephant Briefing
- Bird Watching
- Nature Walk
- Swimming and Elephant Bathing
- Tharu Stick Dance
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Chitwan National park is the first national park in Nepal. Chitwan national park was established in 1973 covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani and Rapti rivers and settled the status of a UNESCO world heritage site in 1984.It covers an area of 932 sq km and is located in the subtropical inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal in the Chitwan district. In altitude it ranges from about 100 metres (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 metres (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills. Chitwan National Park is one of Nepal most popular Tourist destinations. On the edge of the national park Sauraha is a well-known spot for tourists where accessible in 20 minutes drive from Bharatpur Airport. We can get to Chitwan national park from Kathmandu by flight to Bharatpur airport which is 25 minutes or 146 km by road of 5 hours drive. There are many Resorts and hotels to accommodate inside and outside the park. The activities can be done by staying outside park and inside the park.
Jungle safari in Chitwan National is one of the most popular activies in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is the home to more than 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and Bengal Tigers. This is also the home to around 600 plant species, 50 mammals, 526 birds and 49 amphibians and reptiles. You will discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, of pre-historic rhino and lumbering elephants, crocodile, python and deer; brilliantly colored birds including water fowl, Brahminy ducks, pintails, bar-headed geese, cormorants, woodpeckers, hornbills, peacocks, peahens, floricans, red-headed trogons and many others . Another most important factor adding to the Chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance. You will do many activities likes Jungle Safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and bird watching etc. Here you will travel through open grassland and dense forest on elephant back and while doing this you will come across different wild animals including rhinos, different kind of deer, wild boars, and in rare cases, tigers. You can go deep into the heart of the park, viewing some of the rare species of flora and fauna. You can also go on foot in to the park escorted by our well-trained guide who will interpret to you the concealed secrets of the jungle. Chitwan jungle safari is certainly an adventure that the whole families can enjoy.
Departure to Hotel from Kathmandu Or Pokhara Or Lumbini Or Birgung by any Vehicles On Your arrival at Chitrasari tourist bus station, our staff will receive all guests or directly arrived at Hotel .
- Transferred to Hotel where you will be offered refreshment & be given a briefing on our services with jungle activities.
- Welcome drink
- Tharu Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and Lifestyle of the Tharus
- Panoramic Sunset view from our hotel, on the bank of the Rapti RiverCamp fire
- Dinner on guest Choice time
- Culture Program (Tharu Stick Dance)
Wake up call with & Bed tea/coffee
- Canoe ride on the Rapti River with bird watching & Jungle walk, An excellent opportunity to see the wild animals, small mammals, birds and have the wild
sightseeing, accompanied by our experienced naturalists and wild life tracker.
- Excellent photographic opportunities are plentiful.An excellent opportunity to see a great many species of birds found in Chitwan National Park.
- Visit to Elephant Breeding Centre
- Elephant Ride (For an Hour) An excellent opportunity to get the lifetime experience on the Elephant Back and to see the Wildlife of The Park
- Panoramic Sunset view from our hotel, on the bank of the Rapti River
Bed Tea or Coffee with wakeup call
- Bird watching in our hotel's compound (many species of birds in our hotel's compound)
- Departure for onward journey to Kathmandu Or Pokhara Or anywhere by any Vehicles
Note:-*All Schedule and timings are subject to change according to the season*
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea/coffee.
- Chitwan National Park fees.
- 2 Night Hotel in Chitwan.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All the schedule program such as elephant safari, Tharu stick dance,and expert guide.
- All the official charges and government taxes.
Whats not Included?
- Hard and soft drink like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, beer etc.
- Meals in on the way.