2 Days Bus drive or flight
9 Days trekking
Lodge or Community Lodge
PRICE STARTS FROM
Mohare Danda Khopra Trek is a newly opened route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. This trek is the best destination to avoid the crowd and this is the alternative trek of Poonhill and Annapurna Base Camp Trek. This trek offers imaging view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges. Baskharka , Nagi, Mohare Danda, Khopra Danda, Khayer Barahi Temple or Khayer Lake and Ghandruk village are the major attractions of this trek.
Mohare Danda Khopra Trek
Mohare Danda Khopra trek starts at Galeswor after 5-6 hours driving from Pokhara. From Galeswor, you will trek to Baskharka. The trail is mostly on the forest. You will have a chance to see wild animals and flowers. And the trek continues to Nagi village and Mohare Danda. Mohare Danda is one of the best spot for Himalayas view. After the nice view from Mohare Danda, the trek go to Swanta , Khopra and Khayar Lake. Khopra and Khayar lake is another nice spot to Himalayas view from where you can see close view Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri Tukuche, Nilgiri and Poonhill valley. After that, we trek down to Ghandruk Village via Chistibug, Dobato and Tadapani. Mohare Danda Khopra trek is fully tea house or community lodge Trek. If you are looking a trek that is less crowed, this trek can be the best option for you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly or drive to Pokhara
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Galeswor and trek to Baskharka
Day 04: Baskharka to Nagi
Day05: Nagi to Mohare Danda
Day06: Mohare Danda to Swanta
Day 07: Swanta to Khopra
Day 08: Hike to Khayar lake and back to same
Day09: Khopra to Dobato
Day 10: Dobato to Ghandruk
Day 11: Ghandruk to Syauli Bazar and drive to Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight or drive
Day 13: Fly back to Home
Arriving in Kathmandu
Arriving in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) you will meet with me then transfer to hotel by private vehicles then stay at the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Kathmandu - Pokhara
830m, Pokhara 6/7 hours driving B Hotel
Drive to Pokhara (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus / Car (at 7:00 AM) in the morning from Kantipath and then overnight at the Hotel in Pokhara.
There are many flights to Pokhara from Kathmandu every day. You may choose to take a flight to get there. It takes 30 minutes from Kathmandu. It is the more convenient way to get to Pokhara.
Pokhara - Galeswor - Baskharka
1525m, Baskharka 4 hours drive 4 hours walk B,L,D home stay
Drive from Pokhara to Galeswor 4 hours driving and trek to Baskharka (1525m , 4hours walking) ,Overnight at Lodge.
Baskharka - Nagi
2230m 5-6 hours walking B,L,D community Lodge
Trek from Baskharka to Nagi (2230m, 5-6 hours walking), overnight at community Lodge.
Nagi - Mohare Danda
3313m, Mohare Danda 6-7 hours walk B,L,D community Lodge
Trek from Nagi to Mohare Danda (3313m, 6-7 hours walking), overnight at Lodge.
Mohare - Swanta
2200m, Swanta 6-7 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Trek from Mohare Danda to Swanta (2200m, 6-7 hours walking), overnight in Lodge.
Swanta - Khopra Danda
4020m, Khopra Danda 6-7 hours walk B,L,D community Lodge
Trek from Swanta to Khopra Danda (4020m, 6-7 hours walk), overnight at the community Lodge.
Hike to Khayar lake
4827m, Khayar lake 5-6 hours walk B,L,D community Lodge
Hike up to khayar lake and back to same place
Khopra - Chistibung - Dobato
3350m, Dobato 6-7 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Trek from Khopra to Dobato via Chistibung (3350m, 6-7 hours walking), overnight in Lodge.
Dobato - Tatopani - Ghandruk
2020m, Ghandruk 6-7 hours walk B,L,D Lodge
Trek from Dobato to Ghandruk via Tadapani (2020m, 6-7 hours walking), overnight at Lodge.
Ghandruk - Syauli Bazar - Pokhara
830m, Pokhara 3 hours trek, 2 hours drive B,L Hotel
Trek from Ghandruk to Syauli Bazar and from Syauli Bazar to Pokhara by Jeep.
Pokhara - Kathmandu
1340m, Kathmandu 6/7 hours driving B Hotel
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:30 am . And stay overnight at the Hotel in Kathmandu.
There are many flights to Kathmandu from Pokhara every day. You may choose to take a flight to get there. It takes 30 minutes. It is the more convenient way to get to Kathmandu.
Departure to international airport.
Final departure to international airport to fly your home country.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan, (1 Night before trek & 1 Night after trek) on BB Plan.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus/ private car/flight.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara on BB Plan (1 Night before trek & 1 Night after trek).
- Pokhara-Galeswor and Syauli Bazar-Pokhara by Jeep.
- All the Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- Trekking permit.
- One experienced and qualified English speaking guide and required porters.
- Guide/Porter's: food, lodge, transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Himalaya Trip T-short.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
Whats not Included?
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks such as: tea, coffee, coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Your trekking gears.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc.