2060m, Australian Camp
2 Days Trekking
September to May
PRICE STARTS FROM
Sarangkot Australian Camp Dhampus trek is one night two days trek or best sunrise and sunset trek around Pokhara with beautiful Himalayas view Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Machhapuchhre and green hills, terraces and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley. Sarangkot hill, Austrailian Camp and Dhampus village are the major attraction of this trek.
- Sarangkot Hill for Sunrise Himalayas view
- Australian Camp the best spot for Himalayas view with sunrise and sunset.
- Dhampus is another nice village with himalayas view
- Nice rice tarrace
- Pokhara city view
Sarangkot Australian Camp Dhampus Trek
We come to pick you up from your Hotel in Pokhara, 40 minutes drive to Sarangkot Hill (1565m). This hill sits north of Pokhara overlooking the valley and Fewa Lake. Sarangkot is a beautiful hill best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Fishtail and also beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley. After the amazing view, we have breakfast in Sarangkot. We hike to Australian Camp (2055m). It takes about 5 hours of hiking to get there. During this hike, we may see mountains view and local villages, local people and way of lifestyle. The terrace of rice is wonderful. Australian Camp is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, sunset, and view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and also beautiful green hills. The journey from Australian Camp to Dhampus village is the nice trail. We walk through the jungle from Australian Camp to Dhampus (1694m) and on the background, you will see Himalayas view. From Dhampus village, you walk stone steps down to Phedi. Drive from Phedi to your Hotel in Pokhara.
Early in the morning, drive to Sarangkot. You will enjoy the view of sunrise and Himalayas View. Trek from Sarangkot to Australian Camp. It is about 5-6 hours walking. In the evening, you will see the nice sunset from Australian Camp, Overnight at Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with accommodation included).
We get up in the morning to see sunrise and beautiful Himalayas view. After that, we have breakfast at the Lodge; hike down from Australian Camp to Phedi via Dhampus village. The trail is all the way down from Australian Camp to Phedi and drives back to your Hotel in Pokhara (Breakfast included).
- All the meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)tea/coffee.
- Lodge accommodation in Australian Camp.
- one English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide.
- Sarangkot Entrance fee.
- Your Hotel-Sarangkot and Phedi-Your Hotel by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Trekking guide: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
Whats not Included?
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for trekking guide.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes! Customize this trip
How do we get Pokhara from Kathmandu ?
There are 3 options to get Pokhara.
- Tourist Bus US$10 Per Person: Tourist Bus leaves every day from Kathmandu to Pokhara by 7:00 am in the morning from Kantipath. It takes around 7 hours. The Tourist Bus leaves at 7:30 am from Pokhara.
- Private Car US$100/ Jeep US$150/ Van US$200: You can take private Car/ Jeep / Van depending on your group size. If you hire a private vehicle, it will be more flexible.
- By Flight: There are many flights to Pokhara from Kathmandu every day. You may choose to take a flight to get there. It takes 25 minutes from Kathmandu. It is the more convenient way to get to Pokhara. It cost US$100 per person one way.
- US $ 30 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
- US $ 50 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
- US $ 125 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
Regardless of the provision stated in 1(a) and 1(b), tourists with the passport from South Asian
Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations isn’t required to pay visa fee for 30 days. However, Indian nationals do not require the visa to enter into Nepal.
This trek is not far away from the city. You do not need
special gears. I recommend, Hiking shoes, day bag for hiking, Trousers, Socks, light
jacket, T-shirts and long-sleeved shirt, Toilet Paper, Quick- drying towel, sun
Frequently Asked Questions
September to May is the best time to do this trek. But we organize this trek all the months.
Yeah, there is Hot Shower in your private Bathroom.
Yeah, there is Electricity.
No, you do not need the sleeping bag. We provide clean blanket at Lodge.
We provide one twin bed private room with attached bathroom with Hot Shower for 2 people.