Travel Protocol Nepal
19 Sep 2021 Himalaya Trip
The world is suffering from Covid-19 or Pandemic since long time. It happens in Nepal as well. Travelers are stock at home because of the travel restrictions. Now, the recovery rate is higher than infected rate. People are vaccinated here. Slowly, travelers are making plan to travel safely.
Before ( Travel Protocol Nepal)
- Negative PCR report prior to less than 72 hours at the first Boarding.
- Proof of full dose vaccinated prior to 14 days.
- For Trekking purpose proof of the permit or permit acceptance (Mainly TIMS card for trekkers).
- Proof of Hotel Booking in Nepal.
- Fill the CCMC form as per the link below and print the barcode page ( it is a must) https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/php .
- Travel insurance.
- Company recommendation letter.
- Online Visa application accordingly in the link below: ( Please complete it before leaving home) https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np
Now ( Updated Travel Protocol to Nepal) : Slowly, COVID-19 cases are decreasing trend in the world and Nepal. Nepal Travel protocol are more tourist friendly now. You may get on arrival VISA with less criteria.
- Travelers entering Nepal from abroad by air or land must summit a certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19. Travelers who fail to summit such certificate will have to summit the certificate with negative report of COVID-19 Test within 72 hours of starting the journey.
- For the passengers going to other countries by air route from Nepal, the concerned airlines have to inform their passengers about the health protocol related to COVID-19 of the destination country. The health related documents to be submitted by the passengers departing from Nepal will be as per the health related criteria of the destination country as prescribed by the concerned airlines.
- Previously issued departmental notices regarding COVID-19 have been revoked.
Visa on Arrival
After confirmation of your trek, we will work out your visa process. We will provide recommendation letter from the Department of Tourism or Nepal Tourism Board. With this letter, you will get visa on your arrival. There is nothing to worry about it.
Is it best to travel in Nepal?
If you are really interested to do trekking in Nepal, this is exactly right time. You will avoid the crowds, more enjoyable, comfortable in Lodges , safe and of course good weather. Your holiday will definitely help to survive tourism workers. Eventually, you will refresh mentally and physically after the trip.
What are Latest quarantine rules in Nepal?
At the moment, No quarantine is required to stay at Hotel in Kathmandu. You can start your trek a day after your arrive in Kathmandu.
Is it best price ?
We are offer trekking package at very reasonable price . The price of trekking is same as 2 years before.
Yeah, Omicron variant were appear in Nepal. The effect was not strong. Everything become normal here.