7 Dec 2022 Himalaya Trip
The best trek in winter
Nepal is very popular in Nepal. We have easy to most adventure trekking. As we have four season. The autumn and spring is the best time to trek in Nepal. We have some specific trek in winter and summer season. This information will be helpful for you if you are looking some trekking winter (December – February).
Winter (December, January, and February) is coolest season in Nepal, still clear sky and beautiful Himalayas view. We do not recommend adventure and high passes trek this time. We have a day trek, short and lower altitude trek, all the tours which is still good time.
Why do you trek in winter?
- The weather is still clear sky and beautiful Himalayas view
- You will avoid the crowed , peaceful trek
- Comfortable and Easily available of accommodation
- Special off-season price for flight tickets and trekking package
- You may feel snow in low altitude trek
What temperature do we expect?
The minimum temperature will be around -5 Celsius at night and morning. And maximum temperature will be around 12 Celsius during the day in below trekking route.
Packing list for winter trek
If you are planning for a trek or tour in winter, I recommend bringing warm clothes.
- Warm hat
- Snow or sun glass
- Warm or down jackets
- Thermal set
- Windproof jacket
- Warm or windproof trouser
- Warm sucks
- Trekking shoes
- Sun block
- Water bottle
- Flash light
- Quick dry towel
Winter trekking and tour package in Nepal
If you have a holiday from your work and planning to do treks or tours in winter. We have some recommendation trekking and tours. They are;
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Nagarkot Sunrise tour
- Sarangkot Australian Camp Trek
- Australian Camp Trek
- Everest View Trek
- Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek
- Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
- Dhampus Australian Camp Sarangkot Lake side trek
- Helambu Trek
- Tamang Heritang Trail Trek
- Indigenous People Trail Trek
- Chitwan Jungle Tour
- Kathmandu Pokhara Tansen Lumbini Chitwan Tour
- Lantang Valley Trek