Everest Base Camp trek via Gokyo Lakes is a combination of the Gokyo Lakes (4700m/15420 feet) and Everest Base Camp (5364m/17598 feet) by cross over the Cho-La pass (5368m/17612 feet). Namche Bazaar, Syangboche, Tengboche, Gokyo Ri, 5th Lake, Chola Pass, Everest Base Camp, Kalapather are the major attraction of this trek.
Everest Base Camp trek via Gokyo Lakes starts after flying to Tenzing Hillary Airport in Lukla (2,828m) from Kathmandu. The Namch Bazaar is a big city of this area. They have market day every Saturday. The mountain views are great from here. After the Namche Bazaar, we ascend Gokyo trail. A visit to Gokyo Ri (5330m) offers magnificent majors mountains Cho Yu( 8201m), Everest (Sagarmatha) (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8463m) ,Nuptse, Amadablam , Pumori and others mountains. We then cross over the Chola-Pass (5368m). Over the Chola-Pass has snow all the time. It is considering as a challenging pass. The trekking is continuously rewarded to Everest base camp and Kalapather (5550m/18209 feet, view point) close view of Everest and other mountains. A visit to Everest Base Camp trek will give you the chance to have a closer look at the spectacular Khumbu Icefall. We trek along a high traversing path where we have good views of Everest and others mountains then head towards down Tengboche Monastery, Namch bazaar and Lukla at Last night.
This trekking in justifiably famous, not only for its proximity to the world’s highest Mt. Everest (8848m) but also for its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries and flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park.
The Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lakes can be done by clock wise or anti-clockwise. We can organize it as your desire and requirement clock wise or anti-clockwise.
Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lakes Highlights
- Syangboche, Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam and others Himalayas view.
- Gokyo Ri, Best View Point of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu and others Himalayas view.
- 5th Lake, close view of ChoOyu, Mt. Everest and others Himalayas view.
- Cho La Pass, an adventure Pass
- Everest Base Camp, closer view of Khumbu ice fall.
- Kalapather, close view of Mt. Everest View and other Himalayas view.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trekking
Day 03-15: Trekking
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Sagarmath National park entrance permits and TIMS card.
- Both way flight tickets Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu with airport departure tax.
- One English speaking experience guide and Trekkers 2:1 porters.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter ( we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to minimize high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Guide's; porter's food, lodge, flight, insurance, equipment, salary etc.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc .
- First Aids Kid.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Your Trekking gears,Hot shower and Battery charge.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc