Pokhara Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Thank you again for organizing the Pokhara Ghorepani Poonhill Trek, it has been an amazing experience and Jay has been a great guide!
I’ll definitely recommend you and your team to any of my friends who might be interested in a trek in Nepal!
4 DAYS POONHILL Trek
4 DAYS POONHILL Trek
Hello Harka, We had an amazing time but struggled alot to walk uphill. Hari was very patient with us.. Bless him. Overall a great experience n we will do another one with friends but will make sure we are more fit 😊
Kathmandu Day Tour
Kathmandu Day Tour
Thank you so much for the amazing tour 😊 I enjoyed it so much! And would be glad to meet again!
Thanks to you and your team for giving us the opportunity to have such an amazing experience! It was really the best!!
Andrea and I will be more than happy to share our experience and we will recommend your company to every friends that will come to visit Nepal
Once again, thanks for everything
Best, ciao ciao
Alice & Andrea
November 8, 2019
Great time on my walk to Everest Base Camp Trek
I had a great time on my walk to Everest Base Camp Trek from Nepal Hidden Treks Team.
I have many positive comments and the main ones are:
– You were very efficient and helpful before I arrived, answering all my questions promptly and effectively so I knew what to expect when I arrived.
– I was met at the airport as planned, had a good briefing from you at the hotel and the hotel was comfortable.
– Everything happened as planned and it was a good timetable enabling me to to walk at my own pace and to properly acclimatise to altitude on the way up.
– My guide, Om Gurung, was excellent and very attentive. He obtained single accommodation for me every night and always checked that I had everything I needed before he looked after himself. When I was unwell on the way down he carefully monitored me, gave me throat tablets and did everything he could to ensure I was comfortable.
– My porter, Bikas, also did a very good job and was always helpful and pleasant.
– The standard of the lodges was good. The only comment is that often the washing facilities were sometimes very limited and at some lodges only consisted of a tap low down beside the toilet! This is not a comment about your company as I think it applies whichever company one uses. It is just difficult to understand why the washing facilities are often so limited and in short supply when all other features of the lodges are very comfortable!
– The price of the trek was competitive compared to some companies but the standard of care was equally good.
May 14, 2019
7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
A truly magical experience trekking from Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Harka was amazing in communicating and organizing the details prior to our arrival. Our guide Jay went above and beyond to make sure the experience was well beyond expectation and he was amazing in supporting my 8 year old son in completing the 120km trek. Don the smiling porter was equally wonderful carrying the things we needed and smiling the whole way. We are truly grateful and will definitely return to Nepal.
October 26, 2018
Kathmandu, Bandiphur, Pokhara and Chitwan Safari
We took the service of Nepal Hidden Treks for our first time trip to Nepal from 7th April to 16th April 2017 to experience the Himalayan valleys. We highly recommend Nepal hidden treks and Harkha Gurung our guide. Harkha was very responsive to my email queries and got back to me quickly. He is easy going and very pleasant to be around, knowledgeable and very helpful. We had a well planned tour programmed for first timers to Nepal. No complaints at all. He takes care of us at every moment and we felt very comfortable & safe. Overall we had an excellent & memorable holiday. If you are looking to have an amazing experience no matter which trek you choose in Nepal, go with Nepal Hidden Treks.
October 26, 2018
Manaslu Circuit Trek
The whole Manaslu trek was a Wonderful experience! We enjoyed it thoroughly. Our guide Om an our porter Ram were just pefect in assisting, organizing and telling us everything we wanted to know. The weather at the beginning of October was also perfect. Not to forget Harka, who organized everything very well from Kathmandu. I can highly recomend Nepal hidden treks and expeditions! Rainer Goetzelman
January 19, 2017
Trishuli rafting, Chitwan Jungle safari package and Ghorepani Poonhill Ghandruk Trek
We book three activities with Nepal Hidden Treks and the experience was amazing. Harka, the team leader was very friendly. He takes care of us at every moment and we feel very confortable. The same happened with the guides we meet in each activity, they were very nice. I highly reccomend to do a trek in Nepal, we didn’t have lot of days, so we choose the Poon Hill Trek. It was very good, the wheather was so clear that the last day we saw the sunrise in Poon Hill, the view of the Annapurnas was fascinating. Through the route you visit many villages, but the last one, Ghandruk, was the best end point we could had. Hope one day we could repeat and do the Annapurna Circuit…
Greg ,Van & Mark TaylorGreg
New Zealand August 23, 2016
Jayandra was fantastic, well organized, tolerated us when we dragged our minds
18 Days, 2 passes, EBC, Chhukung RI, Kalapather Total confidence at all times. Our guide Jayandra was fantastic, well organized, tolerated us when we dragged our minds. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Him and Dil (our porter) had our interests in mind at all times, could read us like a book! Harka was very efficient and prompt with all correspondence when planning our trek. Definitely recommend Nepal Hidden Treks.