Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek is designed to provide you a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views.
This trek starts after one hour driving from Kathmandu to Sundarijal. It takes 4 hours walking to Chisapani. Your first destination is Chisapani where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the clamor of city and your interaction with the villagers will add another experience. Nagarkot is second destination at an altitude of 2175m. It is 7 hours walking from Chisapani to Nagarkot. The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east. Dhulikhel is your next destination. It takes 5 hours walking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel can be very exhilarating and enriching experience. After that, you will one hour and 30 minutes drive back to Kathmandu.
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Dhulikhel-Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) tea/coffee .
- 1 Night Lodge accommodation in Chisapani.
- One professional government certificate holder trekking guide.
- Trekking guide: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for hiking guide .