Foreigner who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport or any travel document equivalent to passport issued by the Govt. for visiting a foreign country prior to apply for visa.
No foreigner is entitled to enter into and stay in Nepal without valid visa. Tourist entry visa can be obtained for the following duration from Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission offices or immigration offices located on entry points in Nepal.
Chinese citizenÂ are requested to apply in Nepalese Embassy or other Nepalese diplomatic missions as there is no provision of on arrival visa for them.
- Visa Fee required to obtain Tourist Visa from Nepalese diplomatic agencies and entry points:
- US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
- US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
- US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
- Regardless of the provision stated in 1(a) and 1(b), tourists with passport from South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations aren’t required to pay visa fee for 30 days. However, Indian nationals do not require visa to enter into Nepal.
Fee required to extend duration of visa or renew visa:
- US $ 2 or equivalent Nepalese currency per day for extension.
- Additional US $ 20 or equivalenst Nepalese currency on visa fee as per 2(b), if Multiple Entry facility is required for the extended period.
- If foreign visitors that haven’t renewed their visa want to renew their visa, they have to pay additional Nepalese currency equivalent to US 3$ on the regular visa extension fee.
- Foreign visitors who have overstayed the visa period of 150 days without extension are required to pay visa fee as per provision in 2(c) and punishment as per Clause 10 sub-clause 4 of Immigration Act 2049.
Regardless of provision stated in 2(a), 15 days is counted as minimum extension period and visa fee is charged accordingly. For extension period more than 15 days, visa fee is charged as per the provision of 2(a).
Why Book With Us ?
- 13 Years of Experience
- Unique & Special Packages
- 55% Repeat Customers
- Flexible Program
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
- Best Customer Service Experiences
- Total Quality Management
What our clients say?
We book three activities with Nepal Hidden Treks and the experience was amazing. Harka, the team leader was very friendly.…
18 Days, 2 passes, EBC, Chhukung RI, Kalapather Total confidence at all times. Our guide Jayandra was fantastic, well organized,…
Greg ,Van & Mark Taylor