Sarangkot Australian Camp Dhampus trek is one night two days trek or best sunrise and sunset trek around Pokhara with beautiful Himalayas view Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Machhapuchhre and green hills, terraces and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley. Sarangkot hill, Austrailian Camp and Dhampus village are the major attraction of this trek.
We come to pick you up from your Hotel in Pokhara , 40 minutes drive to Sarangkot Hill (1565m). This hill sits north of Pokhara overlooking the valley and Fewa Lake. Sarangkot is a beautiful hill best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Fishtail and also beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley. After the amazing view we have breakfast in Sarangkot. We hike to Australian Camp (2055m). It takes about 5 hours hiking to get there. During this hike we may see mountains view and local villages, local people and way of life style. The terrace of rice is wonderful. Australian Camp is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, sunset and view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and also beautiful green hills. The journey from Australian Camp to Dhampus village is nice trail. We walk through jungle from Australian Camp to Dhampus (1694m) and on the background, you will see Himalayas view. From Dhampus village, you walk stone steps down to Phedi. Drive from Phedi to your Hotel in Pokhara.
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)tea/coffee.
- Lodge accommodation in Australian Camp .
- one English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide .
- Sarangkot Entrance fee.
- Your Hotel-Sarangkot and Phedi-Your Hotel by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Trekking guide: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for trekking guide.