Manaslu is a stunning trek with spectacular views of Mt. Manaslu (8163 m), NgadiChuli (7879m.) or (peak 29) and the Ganesh Himal Range and interesting Tibetan-style Buddhist villages, protected wildlife, rhododendrons and wild flowers, raging rivers, precarious bridges . The trek has restricted area , it requires a special permit which is issue by our company. The group have two or more members and that a government certificate holder trekking guide lead the group.
The trail follows the spectacular Budhi Gandaki River all the way from Arkhet to its source just below the Larkya Pass (5125 m). As you start low, at around 608 m, the landscapes are incredibly varied ranging from green countryside and lush forests to spectacular high altitude landscapes skirting huge glaciers. Some call it the best all-round trek in Nepal. It’s certainly a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit. Camping is not required unless you go off the beaten track. The crossing of the Larkya Pass (5125 m) can be tough when there is snow. However, the stunning landscape with the mighty Himalayas towering straight above you and the spectacular glaciers make it more than worth the effort. The pass links the Budhi Gandaki with the Marsyangdi valley. The descent passes through beautiful alpine meadows at Bhimtang before joining the main Annapurna Circuit route heading to the trail head at Chyamche.
Manaslu trek is getting more and more popular as a new trekking destination. Due to the increasing number of travelers, lodges in the major places are being developed. So, now you can trek by staying on local lodges (tea houses) without camping in this area.
The trek starts in Arkhet and ends in Chyamche which is also the starting point for the Annapurna circuit. The trek can be made longer or shorter depending on the length of your walking days and starting point. You can combine the Manaslu Circuit with the Tsum Valley, a beautiful, secluded valley where century old Tibetan traditions prevail.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Manaslu Restricted Permit preparation day
Day 03: Drive to Arkhet
Day 04-14: Trekking
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Kathmandu-Arkhet Bazar and Chyamje -Kathmandu by Bus or Jeep.
- All the Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- One experienced and qualified English speaking guide and required porters.
- Manaslu restricted trekking permit fee.
- Manaslu / Annapurna Conservation area (MCAP) and (ACAP) permit fee.
- First Aids Kit.
- Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple,grape etc.
- 13% government VAT and Official charge.
- International airfare and visa fee (15 days for USD$25 and 30 days for USD$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Your Trekking Gears and Personal shopping.
- Your travel insurance which should include emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.