Khopra Danda Khayar Lake Trek is a newly opened route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. This trek is best destination to avoid the crowd and this is the alternative trek of Poonhill. This trek offers imaging view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges. Ghandruk village, Khopra Danda ,Khayer Barahi Temple or Khayer Lake, Narchyang village and Tatopani are the major attraction of this trek.
This trek starts at Nayapul or Kimche after 2/3 hours driving from Pokhara. You will walk mostly on forest. You will see wild animals and flowers. Khayer Barahi Lake is never frozen lake from where you can see close view Annapurna South, Himchuli , Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri Tukuche, Nilgiri and Poonhill valley. After that, we trek down to Tatopani via Narchyang Village. Khopra Danda Khayar Lake trek is fully tea house supported Trek. Nowadays, you can stay Lodge to Lodge.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara
Day 03-10: Trekking
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What Are Included?
What Are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan, (1 Night before trek & 1 Night after trek) on BB Plan.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus/ private car/flight.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara on BB Plan (1 Night before trek & 1 Night after trek).
- Pokhara-Nayapul-Kimche and Tatopani-Pokhara by by private car or public bus/ Jeep.
- All the Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- ACAP permit and TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System)card permit.
- One experienced and qualified English speaking guide and required porters.
- Guide/Porter's: food, lodge, transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Your trekking gears.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc.