Nagarkot Bandipur Sarangkot View Point Tour is well-known tour in Nepal. The tour package includes countless varied architecture and fascinating art in Kathmandu, culturally heritage Bandipur Village and Pokhara, gateway to the Himalayas. This tour also includes Nagarkot ,Bandipur and Sarangkot view point to view the beauty of Himalayas.
Kathmandu contains countless architectural monuments, and vestiges of varied cultural and religious traditions. Kathmandu is one of the best cities for sightseeing, with its long history, fascinating art and distinctive and varied architecture. The two predominant religions, Hinduism and Buddhism, are ever present with the variety of gods and goddess, numerous temples, stupas and monasteries, and depict the deep faith of the people. Kathmandu valley world heritage site comprises of three historical palaces. They are Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur durbar squares. There is also Swoyambunath (Monkey temple), Bouddhanath Buddhist Stupas and Pashupatinath, Chagunaraya Narayan Hindu temple which are interesting to see.
Nagarkot Hill is a hill which is very familiar hills in Nepal. Nagarkot is a popular tourist hill of Nepal. It is situated 32 km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2175m.The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east (Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh himal, Langtang Himal,Gaurishanker,Mt.Everest).
Bandipur is medium elevation, excellent view of the Himalayas Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh himal, Langtang Himal, the Marsyangdi Valley, Manakamana and Gorkha with its high perching palace, relatively easy accessibility and, of course, old Newari town flair, make Bandipur an interesting tourist site from which a few guesthouses and a hotel at the northern end of the Tundikhel try to benefit. The attractions includes the Bindyabashini temple and the library in the village center, Thani Mai, Tindhara (Three Taps washing place at the southeastern outskirts), Raniban (Queen’s Forest), the downhill trek to the Siddha Cave and a hike to Ramkot village.
Pokhara is gate way to the Himalayas. From the southern fringes of the City Mountains (Manaslu 8163m and Annapurna 8091m) and, in the middle of the Annapurna range, the Machhapuchhre 6993m (‘Fishtail’) can be seen. The porous underground of the Pokhara valley favours the development of caves of which three prominent ones can be found within the city: Mahendra, Bat and Gupteswor. In the south of the city, a tributary of the Seti coming from Phewa Lake disappears at Patale Chhango (Nepali for Hell’s Falls, also called Devi’s or David’s Falls, after someone who supposedly fell into the falls) into an underground gorge, to reappear 500 meters further south.
Sarangkot Hill lies at the altitude of 1592m.Sarangkot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayas of Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m and Annapurna 8091m and, in the middle of the Annapurna range, the Machhapuchhre 6993m (virgin Fishtail). The best sunrise, beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the beautiful view of pokhara valley can be seen from Sarangkot Hill.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02-06: Tour
Day 07: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis (BB Plan).
- Professional government certificate holder tour guide for whole tour.
- All the private transportation whole tour.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot on Bed and Breakfast basis (BB Plan). .
- 1 Nights Hotel in Bandipur on Bed and Breakfast basis (BB Plan).
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast basis (BB Plan).
- Tour guide’s Transportation, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Meals.
- Driver and helper‘s Transportation, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Meals.
- Government tax and official expenses.
- Farewell Dinner Nepali authentic restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner on whole tour.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water, Beer etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for staff.