Everest view trek is suitable for those who do not have much time to spend and old people but a burning desire to observe the beauty of Mt. Everest closely. This trekking will be absolutely fit for them. It is not necessary to be physically fitness to do this trek.
Everest View Trek Starts at the Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and passes through the several Sherpa villages like Phakding, Namche bazaar, khumjung village, Khunde village and many other small villages. From every village incredible mountains views can be seen. Nepal is known as the country of Mt. Everest and every one may have such desire to see this highest mountain in the world. This trekking is not only popular for highest mountain. This trek also provides the warm hospitality of Sherpa people, so one can experience Sherpa culture, way of living style, visit monasteries, wild animals and enjoy the mountain views of snow capped peaks. From Namche Bazaar a short walks uphill to a magnificent spot (Everest view Hotel) with spectacular of the surrounding snow-capped giants include Mt. Everest and the valleys below. The Khumjung is wonderful village with background exciting glance of the high mountains. Tengboche Monastery (3867m/ 12687 feet) is surrounded by rhododendrons forest. Tengboche monastery is the one of the biggest monasteries in khumbu area. The monastery is structurally located on a ridge top with commanding views of the Everest landscape. The view from this spot, seen to best advantage in the morning, is absolutely thrilling and stunning view of Everest (8848m/29029 feet) , Lhotse, Amadablam, Nuptse , Thamserku, Kangtega, Kusum Kangaru, Malanphulan, Ombigaichan, Tawoche and others mountains. Tengboche Monastery (3860m.) is spiritual center for Sherpas, where about 40 Tibetan Buddhist monks are in residence. After all we trek back to Lukla.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trek
Day 03-07: Trekking
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 09: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Sagarmatha National park fees and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- Kathmandu - Lukla -Kathmandu by flight with departure tax.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and require No. of Porters.
- Guide and porters: all the meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, flight ticket. etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Fresh seasonal fruit such as Apple,Orange,Banana etc.
- All the official charge and 13% government VAT.
- International airfare and visa fee (15 Days for USD$25 and 30 Days for USD$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks like coke, fanta, mineral water, tea , coffee, juice,beer etc.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Hot shower, battery charge, boiled water and your trekking gears.
- Tips for staffs.