Everest 3 High passes trek is less crowded, unique and specially design trek in Everest region of Nepal, You are doing the best adventure passes Renjo La pass (5338m), Chola-La pass (5368m), Khangma-La Pass (5535m) and other highlight such as Gokyo Ri and Fifth Lake during the trek. We design this trek who are physically fitness and want to avoid the crowed.
The Everest 3 high passes trek Starts at the Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expedition route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. The three pass trekking is continuously rewarded with dramatic Himalayan scenes, including four of the world’s eight highest peaks; Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse (8,516 m) and Everest (8,848m) and other mountains. This is a kind of circuit trek. We ascend all the way to Lungden for Renjo La pass (5338m). Renjo la pass provides a lifetime memory of panoramic views of the Everest and others Himalayan range. The Renjo-La Pass route is off the usual beaten track. At the Pass, a great view of the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a numerous of snowy peaks are in the background, which provide as incredible atmosphere. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri (5330m/17487 feet) is considered as the best view point in the entire Everest Region. After exploring this imaging place, we cross over Chola-La pass (5368m) to go to Lobuche. Khangma- La pass (5535m) is highest passes in these three passes. The views are excellent from top of Kongma La Pass. After nice view from the Kongma-La top, the trail descends down via Chhukhung and Pangboche. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02-16: Fly to Lukla, Trekking of Everest 3 passes.
Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are included?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Mustang Special Permit (USD$500 for 10 Days , if you require more day, you have to pay USD$50 Per Day).
- Annapurna Conservation area Fee.
- One English speaking experience guide and required porters.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- 2 Nights hotel in Pokhara .
- Both way flight tickets Pokhara-Jomsom -Pokhara with airport departure tax.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Staffs, equipments,meals, salary , insurance etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc .
- All official expenses and 13% Government VAT.
What Are Excluded?
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your trekking gears.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc.