Everest 3 passes trek is less crowded, unique and Everest high pass trek in Everest region of Nepal, You are doing the best adventure passes Kongma-La Pass (5535m) , Chola-La pass (5420m), Renjo La pass (5338m) and other highlight such as Gokyo Ri (5330m) and Fifth Lake (4990m), Everest Base Camp (5380m) and Kalapather (5550m) during the trek. We design this trek who are physically fitness and want to avoid the crowed.
Everest 3 passes trek Starts at the Lukla (2828m/9278 feet) and follows the Dudh Koshi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expedition route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. Three Passes trek is continuously rewarded with dramatic Himalayas scenes, including four of the world’s eight highest peaks; Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse (8,516 m) and Everest (8,848m) and other mountains. This is a kind of circuit trek. We ascend all the way to Chhukhung via Tengboche Monastery for Kongma La pass . Khangma- La pass is highest passes in these three passes Trek. The views are excellent from top of Kongma La Pass. After nice view from the Kongma-La top, the trail descends to Lobuche. From Lobuche, you will trail head to Everest Base camp and Kalapather. After exploring this imaging place, we cross over Chola-La pass to go to Gokyo valley. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri is considered as the best view point in the entire Everest Region. Renjo la pass provides a lifetime memory of panoramic views of the Everest and others Himalayas range. The Renjo-La Pass route is off the usual beaten track. At the Pass, a great view of the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a numerous of snowy peaks are in the background, which provide as incredible atmosphere. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla via Thame.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02-16: Fly to Lukla, Trekking of Everest 3 passes.
Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are included?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus depending on group size.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan two persons sharing basis.
- Sagarmatha National Park fee and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Card.
- One English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and trekkers 2:1 porters.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flight tickets with departure tax .
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/ coffee ) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Guide and porters , equipment, meals, salary , accommodation, insurance etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, pomegranates, apple, grape etc .
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Farewell dinner in Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- All official expenses and 13% Government VAT.
What Are Excluded?
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your trekking gears.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc.