Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara Tour - 10 Days
- Best SeasonSeptember to November & March to May
- Trip Start/EndKathmandu
- Place covers Kathmandu/Trisuli River rafting /Chitwan/Lumbini/Pokhara/Sarangkot
- ActivitiesSightseeing, Cultural tours, World Heritage Site, Cultural program, Sunrise/Mountain view
- Trek TypeTour+Hiking
- AccommodationHotel,Resort,Guest House
- TransportationFlight/Tourist Bus/Car/Van
- Group sizeMinimum 2 and Maximum 20
Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara Package Tour is well-known tour in Nepal. The program includes most of historical world heritage site and Chitwan natural heritage site. This tour also includes best view point to view the beauty of snow capped mountains.
Kathmandu has now contains countless architectural monuments, and vestiges of varied cultural and religious traditions. This place is the best place for travelers’ activities sightseeing, with its long history, fascinating art and distinctive and varied architecture. Kathmandu valley world heritage site comprises of three historical palaces. They are Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapurdurbar squares. There is also Swayambunath (Monkey temple), BouddhanathBuddhist Stupas and Pashupatinath, Chagunaraya Hindu temple which are interesting to see.
Trisuli River Rafting follows trail in the white water of Trisuli River which is Nepal’s most accessible river, making it one of the more popular choices. Rising from Langtang Himal with impressive gorges and exciting grade 2-3 rapids it is suitable for everybody: an easy introduction for those who have no previous rafting experience and ideal.
Chitwan National Park is one of the world natural heritage sites of Nepal. The place is interesting. Jungle activities here include venturing into deep jungle on elephant safari or jeep drive to view wild animals (one horn wild animal rhino) in their natural habitat, canoe rides along the jungle rivers, nature walks, birds watching and village tour excursions.
Lumbini, birthplace of Lord Buddha, is the centre of holy faith for the millions of Buddhists all over the world. Located in south-western Nepal, Lumbini holds several reminders of Lord Buddha. One of the most important historical sites in Nepal is endowed by nature with rich natural beauty. Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple, and others. Also located here is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha's mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath.
Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal, noted for its tranquil atmosphere and the beauty of the surrounding countryside. Due to its proximity to the Annapurna mountain range the city is also a base for trekkers undertaking the Annapurna region. From the southern fringes of the city 3 eight-thousand mountains (Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m and Annapurna 8091m) and, in the middle of the Annapurna range, the Machhapuchhre 6993m ('Fishtail') can be seen. Pokhara valley favors the development of caves of which three prominent ones can be found within the city: Mahendra, Bat and Gupteswor. A tributary of the Seti coming from Phewa Lake disappears at Patale Chhango(Nepali for Hell's Falls, also called Devi's or David's Falls, after someone who supposedly fell into the falls) into an underground gorge, to reappear 500 meters further south.
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
- Swoyambunath (monkey ) Stupa,
- Kathmandu durbar square,
- Pashupatinath temple,
- Bouddhanath stupa,
Day 03: Kathmandu drive to rafting point by tourist bus, our representative will come to pick up and you will raft and then drive to Chitwan and overnight at selected hotel.
Day 04: Full day activities in Chitwan and overnight at selected hotel.
The programs are Elephent safari/Nature walk/Birds watching/culture dance/Tharu village tour/
Day 05: Chitwan to Lumbini by private car and then overnight at selected Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 06: Sightseeing in birth place of Buddha whole day and overnight selected Hotel.
This day, you will visit the birth place of Buddha. Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple, Ashok pillar and many other monasteries. Also located here is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha's mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath.
Day 07: Drive Lumbini to Pokhara. It is nice driving part. You can easily enjoy with nature and mountains scenery and then overnight at selected Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
- Devi’s fall,
- Gupteswor cave,
- Tibetan refuse camp,
- Seti river banishing,
- International Mountain Museum,
- Bindabasini temple,
- Barahi temple by Boating,
Day 09: Early in the morning our private car will drive to Sarangkot (30 minutes) and (30minutes walking) Sarangkot hill (Top). We may see beautiful mountains views of Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m and Annapurna 8091m and, in the middle of the Annapurna range, the Machhapuchhre 6993m (virgin Fishtail) and best sunrise. After that you will drive back to Pokhara and have a breakfast and we will drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10:Departure to your home country.
* Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast plan (BB Plan).
- Professional government register certificate holder tour guide.
- All private transportation for whole tour.
- One day Trisuli river rafting.
- All the activities, meals and 2 Nights Hotel in Chitwan.
- Tour guide’s: food, accommodation, insurance and salary etc.
- All government tax and official expenses.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Lumbini on Bed and Breakfast Plan (BB Plan).
- 2 Nights Hotel in Hotel in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Plan (BB Plan).
- Farewell dinner Nepali authentic restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in all tour.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water, Beer etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
readmore World Heritage Sites Tour Sightseeing in Nepal has been an extremely fascinating destination for travelers
readmore Everest/Mountain flight - 1 hour Mountain flight is a much easier way to see the Nepali Himalayan peaks.
readmore Bungee Jumping BUNGY JUMPING if you thought bungy jumping was restricted to some places
readmore Paragliding Paragliding is a recreational and competitive flying sport.
18 Days, 2 passes, EBC, Chhukung RI, Kalapather Total confidence at all times. Our guide Jayandra was fantastic & well organized. Harka was very efficient and prompt with all correspondence when planning our trek. Definitely recommend Nepal Hidden Treks...Read More
Greg ,Van & Mark Taylor -16,Oct 2013